Best Black Friday 65-inch TV Deals UK 2021
The best Black Friday 65-inch TV deals are scattered between the nation’s leading electronics retailers: Amazon, Argos, Currys PC World and John Lewis. You don’t have to search far and wide to find the perfect deal, though: In November, we’ll be doing all the hard work for you, rounding up the best Black Friday 65-inch TV sales right here.
[box type=”info” align=”” class=”” width=””]
- Black Friday TV Deals UK
- Black Friday Curved TV Deals UK
- Black Friday Smart TV Deals UK
- Black Friday 65-inch TV Deals UK
- Black Friday 75-inch TV Deals UK
Today’s Best Black Friday 65-inch TV Deals
- 65-inch Hisense A7100FT 4K TV — was £799, now £549 at Very
- 65-inch Samsung RU7300 Curved 4K TV — was £699, now £599 at Amazon
- 65-inch Panasonic HX580BZ 4K TV — was £899, now £679 at Amazon
- 65-inch LG UN8100 4K TV — was £1000, now £699 at Amazon
- 65-inch Sony X70 4K TV — was £899, now £749 at Very
- 65-inch Samsung Q60T QLED 4K TV — was £1599, now £999 at Very
How to Choose a 65-inch TV on Black Friday
Can’t decide on a 65-inch TV? The first thing you’ll want to do is think about what resolution you need. Full HD? 4K Ultra HD? 8K Ultra HD? Use this information to determine whether you need to be on the lookout for an HDTV, 4K TV or 8K TV. After something a little more than a 4K TV, but not an 8K TV? Look at QLED TVs and OLED TVs.
Now you’ve figured out which type of telly you need, it’s time to consider features that could be of use. Almost all 65-inch TVs are Smart TVs, so you don’t have to worry about finding one with smart software. But not all of them offer access to the same streaming services, so make a note of any particular ones you want to access.
The final step is to start combing through the list above, or heading over to the retailers themselves, to find the perfect television that matches your budget and has all of the features you want. The most important bit of advice we have? Be prepared to compromise. Certain features cost more, so not everything will be in reach.